Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA - RSR Auto-X on 08/27
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brando
Alrighty again peoples... It's that even month again. Time for another Riverside Region Auto-Cross event.

This one is at night, tech inspection starts at 7:00 PM and runs until roughly 1:00 AM. Lights will be required! Last time (April) we got over 60 cars to participate! Mainly Orange Coast region 912 guys and LA Region guys but it was a hoot!

You can find info for the event on this page. Click on August 27th and it will have more details for that event.

Thomas -- You're gonna need those magnetic fogs! biggrin.gif
URY914
I've done a night time event once. If the area is completey dark (no lights at all) here is a tip.

Take you headlights and adjust them so they shine off to the sides not stright ahead. It helps you see the cones and where to turn in for the corners. Make a huge difference.
wink.gif

P
Brando
icon_bump.gif

come on guys! I'm sure those of you who attended the evening A-X last time will enjoy this one as well! I hear members of the 912 club are showing up in droves as well.
Joe Ricard
Our night events are very well lit. Head lights in the the parking lot and grid only.
But driving in the cooler temps is always nice. Till the Mississippi state bird shows up. finger.gif
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Aug 6 2005, 08:38 PM)
Our night events are very well lit. Head lights in the the parking lot and grid only.
But driving in the cooler temps is always nice. Till the Mississippi state bird shows up. finger.gif

Ain't that the truth! I just love our state bird mad.gif but driving at night here add the benefit of all the other country bugs being drawn to the lights of your car. I was driving home with my wife not to long ago and she actually asked me if it was raining beacuse so many bugs were commiting suicide on the windsheild. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Brando
icon_bump.gif

Come on SoCal contingent... Let's get some 914 action there. I don't want to be battling for TTOC(ar) with Thomas (I know he'll win).

Hey Aaron...
Aaron Cox
got some new pads....

gotta get it aligned.....

we shall see if i run.

definitely spectate!

AA
Aaron Cox
Bump...

i got my falkens on cookies.... alignement and a valve adjust are the only obstacles....

ill be there either way...
thomas is in...
mxmark is a tentative...

who else....even if we just spectate, and eat pizza and make fun of brando again biggrin.gif
MattR
Maybe I'll join ya'll. Jacques, do you want to carpool or something? I dont know if my 914 will be ready, but it will be a push.
Brando
I got a friend or two who want to come get TTOD. We'll see though. biggrin.gif
mrihop
Too bad my car has developed a water leak in a hard to reach area with not time to deal with it...errrr mad.gif I guess another point against the V8 swap (or any water cooled swap that is).

I would still love to come out and spectate though! Maybe run my El Camino on the course. Nah, I would be embarrassed with that car's times!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.