Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Atari Porsche
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
Junkyard Porsche

" 914s still show up occasionally, despite all the protestations from allegedly knowledgeable fanatics that these cars are far too valuable to suffer such a fate. Here's a not-so-valuable first-year 914 that now sits in a Denver self-serve car graveyard."

Click to view attachment
914e
It looks like it had a front oil cooler. The pictures are not very good.
914sgofast2
If I am not mistaken, that looks like a very rare and expensive rear bumper! Someone should grab it before the car gets crushed.
NARP74
I could not find it in the inventory list, might be gone already.
rjames
Similar graphics as this one currently on CraigsList
Click to view attachment
Rrrockhound
Can't anybody write an article about 914s without resorting to snark? I usually like Murilee Martin's stuff, but:

"That said, 914s still show up [in junkyards] occasionally, despite all the protestations from allegedly knowledgeable fanatics that these cars are far too valuable to suffer such a fate."

Way to set up that strawman, Martin!
SirAndy
QUOTE(914sgofast2 @ Jul 27 2022, 01:09 PM) *

If I am not mistaken, that looks like a very rare and expensive rear bumper! Someone should grab it before the car gets crushed.

agree.gif

That bumper can fetch some good $$$ ...
idea.gif
Unobtanium-inc
Reminds me of a Pano cover from the 70's, don't mind the TP dispenser, it's the wall of the shop bathroom.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.