Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Werks Reunion - Monterey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JamesJ
Looking for two tickets to this event if anyone has registered but is not able to attend. Prefer judged parking but corral parking is good too!
PM me to contact.
Thanks!
Cairo94507
I am pulling for you James; we would love to have you parked with us so we can hang out all day. beerchug.gif
914outlaw
Do you have to buy tickets to be a spectator? If so, where do you buy them?
Beach914
I bought at the entrance last year. Corral and judged areas are preregister.
Manny Alban
Free to spectators. Parking fee is only for car and not entrants. The corral and judged areas are sold out. The list of cars is pretty impressive. Looks like lots of cool Porsches to look at during the event.
Cairo94507
Yeah, James would like to be able to have his car judged. I think his car would do well. Sadly registration booked up quickly. So if someone is registered and can not go now, he is looking to buy your spot. beerchug.gif

As of now, my car will be there. This was a very fun event last year- tons of great people who love our cars and are very respectful of them. Yes, even our little NARPs. beerchug.gif
JamesJ
Bump
Dominic
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Aug 1 2022, 03:56 PM) *

Yeah, James would like to be able to have his car judged. I think his car would do well. Sadly registration booked up quickly. So if someone is registered and can not go now, he is looking to buy your spot. beerchug.gif

As of now, my car will be there. This was a very fun event last year- tons of great people who love our cars and are very respectful of them. Yes, even our little NARPs. beerchug.gif

We'll see you out there, I'll be in the corral as well somewhere with my NARP 550 Spyder biggrin.gif

Looking forward to Friday beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
FYI: Don and Judy Bogart from Seal Beach will be entered for judging with their silver 915-6
Cairo94507
I believe I may have met Don & Judy last year at Werks. They were not part of the judged group then but I am glad they are this year. The more 914's we have there the better. Their Six is very nice and original.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.