Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Only one bee @ Porsche Ireland BBQ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ddire333
Since getting the 914 restoration "finished" earlier this year I been out enjoying it as much as possible. Set myself a rule not to do any further work on it this year, although still want to get it little more back to stock, for now its just drive it.

Attended our annual Porsche club BBQ in Dublin yesterday. Its been some time since, (maybe even first time) a 914 was in attendance. Since 914's where never sold in here, even many club members have never heard of them. Did a lot of explaining all afternoon. Luckily we got a great day and big turn out, 70 cars or more. Lots of very nice new and old metal.

Was delighted when my reg was called out for the Peoples Choice award, beerchug.gif means the Bumblebee 's photo will be on the Porsche Club Ireland membership card next year.

Better pics on Instagram

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ssstikircr
Congrats smilie_pokal.gif
Beach914
Excellent! Very cool to have so rare to see there.
Cairo94507
Congratulations! Well deserved. I am happy to see our cars on the road and being shared so others can remember when these cars were all over the place. beerchug.gif
JeffBowlsby
Awesome recognition.
SirAndy
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Aug 1 2022, 04:18 PM) *

Awesome recognition.

agree.gif smilie_pokal.gif
wonkipop
as always "the people" speak wisely with that award.

well done. beerchug.gif

a 914 in ireland must be even rarer than in aus by the sounds of it.
ddire333
Thanks all, I'll post up a pic of the membership card when its out in January. Here is one great photo one of the guys got

Click to view attachment
robkammer
Great looking BB! Congrats!
Rob
DBF
Congrats on the award - and a sunny day - a double win in the ancestral homeland!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.