Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back to the Autobahn
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DonTraver
I think I'm in the grips of a new addiction, called the Autobahn. Just signed up for another tour that has 10 days of driving on the autobahn in a 997 Porsche next month. The bank account has taken a serious hit, but the plan to go next year again is off, who knows if they will be here in a year. I just couldn't beat the price.

My new friend Kya will be taken care of by my neighbor Toni, she has Kya's sister Cassie. That was the only condition I had about adopting Kya. I also have two other trusted friends who have volunteered to take care of Kya while I'm on the trip.

Been in one of life's slumps for awhile, think I'm on the upswing now, bout time. Part of life, but the slumps suck.

Have to go back, need to break the 265 kph (165 mph) record I did last month, works for me.

Take Care, Don
spare time toys
Have fun and good luck with the record. Bring me a T shirt biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (DonTraver @ Aug 5 2005, 07:27 AM)
Have to go back, need to break the 265 kph (165 mph) record I did last month, works for me.

as with all extreme sports, be careful, have fun and come back in one piece! cool.gif

Viel Spaß in Deinem Urlaub!
boldblue.gif Andy
T H O M A S
i am going to germany next mouth also 4-18
SirAndy
QUOTE (one914racer @ Aug 5 2005, 12:25 PM)
i am going to germany next mouth also 4-18

yeah, yeah, just rub it in a bit more ... dry.gif

i won't be able to make it back there this year for sure, hopefully next year ...
boldblue.gif Andy
Allan
I'll probably be going through Germany in December on my way to Turkey. I want to try and get a 2-3 day lay over in Frankfurt. To enjoy some of the local beer.gif .
SirAndy
QUOTE (Headrage @ Aug 5 2005, 01:59 PM)
I want to try and get a 2-3 day lay over in Frankfurt. To enjoy some of the local beer.gif .

Frankfurt is UGLY ... you'll need a lot of beer3.gif just to be able to stand it for 2 or 3 days ...

biggrin.gif Andy
Allan
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Aug 5 2005, 03:11 PM)
QUOTE (Headrage @ Aug 5 2005, 01:59 PM)
I want to try and get a 2-3 day lay over in Frankfurt.  To enjoy some of the local  :beer1: .

Frankfurt is UGLY ... you'll need a lot of beer3.gif just to be able to stand it for 2 or 3 days ...

biggrin.gif Andy

I think just the airport alone is a fun place to spend a day. There's more to do in the underground area than in Bakersfield.

If I can swing it I will only sleep there and take day trips to the surrounding areas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.