Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: W3dparts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
74forsche
Hello fellow 914 enthusiasts! If you haven't seen our thread in parts for sale. I want to introduce my son and my new start up busines w3dparts. We are initially focusing on lighting for the 914. I have owned 3 914's through the years. I am restoring my current car as a high performance variant and a v8 conversion. I have realized that the original lighting on the cars is inadequate, especially for high performance street cars or track cars.
Our first product is a front turn signal led conversion printed in polycarbonate/carbon fiber. It is designed to slide into the stock inner and plug into the stock harness after removing the the original bulb receptacle. It sits on the stock seal. You can use it with or without the stock or euro lens. You can order it with all amber US spec..the low bulb is the running light, the upper 2 the turn signal or in the euro spec white running light and amber turn signals. We are adapting this part as we recieve feed back. 2 points we are modifying. Better fitment of the stock lens. And a backer to completely remove the stock inner housing.
Our second part is a replacement tail light housing which will be plug and play. I will be posting pics on here and would appreciate any feed back. Vote website. https://w3dparts.com
74forsche
Here are a couple of views of the front turn signal with and without cover.
74forsche
Here a first look at our tailight assembly. Not production ready yet!
74forsche
Here's the front turn signal installed with on my 14.
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(74forsche @ Aug 4 2022, 11:31 AM) *

Here's the front turn signal installed with on my 14.

Will your setup work with the stock flasher relay?
74forsche
I believe so but I dont have a running 914 to test it. The harness on my car was hacked up for a failed EV conversion. I'm hoping to find a local buyer to test it on. Stock style led bulbs work on 914's.
74forsche
We need your help. If you live in SW Washington or Portland Or. and own a running driving 914 I would love to model our parts on your car! No commitment to buy and no need to modify your car. I can easily install and uninstall our parts. You get free exposure of your car and possibly discounts and free install of parts? Let me know if you are interested. You can call or text me at 9712194630 or contact me on this site.

Thank you
Walter
https://w3parts.com
74forsche
We are offering our side markers now. Will be in same poly carbonate carbon fiber as our turn signals. Can be used as a running light or turn signal. Fits stock hole with no mods. 60$ for pair.
74forsche
Front view.
74forsche
Front view.
74forsche
Another view.
74forsche
This is the carbon fiber finish with amber lens.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.