Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars and Coffee: San Clemente Outlets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drem914
Heading over to the C&C at San Clemente Outlets, Saturday 08/06. Has been a while since I have been there. Margie margie_914.jpg is coming up from San Diego with the PCA-SDR group and looking forward to helping her celebrate her birthday.
Brian Fuerbach
We unfortunately have a funeral tomorrow morning otherwise we would be in. Happy birthday Margie.
drem914
Spotted a second 914 today.
Click to view attachment
It was good to see some familiar faces today @Larmo63 & @914SIXXation and wish them a Happy Birthday.
The VIN is in the database. Anyone know about this car or if they are here on the site?
@Cornell89
914SIXXation
QUOTE(drem914 @ Aug 6 2022, 10:20 PM) *

Spotted a second 914 today.
Click to view attachment
It was good to see some familiar faces today @Larmo63 & @914SIXXation and wish them a Happy Birthday.
The VIN is in the database. Anyone know about this car or if they are here on the site?
@Cornell89

Hey, it was great catching up with you and Larmo at a very well attended C&C San Clemente. Birthday greeting to Larmo too! Our San Diego Region PCA convoyed almost 50 cars and a bunch more came from up north..... I came up in my Boxster S......hopefully I'll be showing up in my 914-6 soon as it is almost completed. cheer.gif

I took a few photos of Franz & Joyce's beautiful 914 and I hope he will post them for me.

Cheers,
Margie
driving-girl.gif margie_914.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.