Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1975 roller six conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jim dorociak
Fellow 914 owners - I have a clear title 1975 no engine, no transmission, but has factory six style motor mount welded in as well as the original 4 cylinder mounts. Oil tank holes have been drilled, a 914-6 oil tank is available for purchase, the front end is from an original six and is complete, the rear is also 914-6 hubs. Car was set up for a 2.7 'cis engine so there is a cut in the wall by the trunk. Rust areas (battery tray and other areas fixed already. The rest of the parts on the car can be discussed as to whether or not they stay. Asking $10,500. car is in Thousand Oaks California ia and I have. owned it 12 years

The exterior is a thin coat of white paint,. It really is a straight car. The original color is metallic silver.

jdorociak@gmail.com Jim

If I had not just picked up a six to restore I would keep moving on this car.

Car is currently at a friends house so pictures to follow to interested parties.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.