Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - 1975 914 2.0 Laguna Blue VIN: 4752909774 $19,900
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
FRUNKenstein
I have owned this car twice. Sold it and bought it back a year later after the gentleman suffered medical issues. I have a lengthy detailed history of the car (and receipts) of all work done since 2008 that I can email to you (914world won't let me copy and paste for some reason).

I would classify the car as a high Condition 3 car on Hagerty's scale. It's not perfect, but the flaws are minor and it is a great running and driving car. It is nice enough that it won its class in our Kansas City Region PCA All German Car Show in October 2020. Very well maintained. New plaid seat covers from 914rubber.com (and I had them professionally installed). New EMPI Fuchs Replica wheels. Lots of positives and lots of extras. Laguna Blue with the plaid interior really pops - has great curb appeal.

I would keep the car, but already have another 914, and the wife says one must go. If interested, email me at jeffwagoner@juno.com or call/text me at 913-707-3766. I will email to interested parties the full write-up I have on history, maintenance and current condition (both good and bad points) of the car. I have tons of photos of the car, including pics of the longs and hell hole that I will share.

PPIs are welcome - there are several good independent Porsche shops in Kansas City, and I am happy to take it to a shop of your choice for you. No problem to fly in and drive it home, or happy to work with your shipper to pick up.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
FRUNKenstein
The car has been SOLD. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.