Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zwart goodness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JmuRiz
Been a fan of Zwart’s work since before I knew it was his...REALLY became a fan in HS or early college when I saw he had a 914-6 in the R&T article titled the best car for $15k.

For some reason I can’t find that issue in my stash mad.gif

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1lmSuiUQS14&a...eature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lmSuiUQS14
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif
infraredcalvin
Thanks for sharing, I see him out at alot of the west cost vintage and luft events, he’s a nice guy too.
VegasRacer
QUOTE(infraredcalvin @ Aug 9 2022, 06:51 PM) *

he’s a nice guy too.

Spent some time talking with him at the VW Lit & Toy Show last year. Super nice guy. beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
He has a cabin just Northeast of me. He comes up here with his huge dog…
914 Ranch
Jeff is a really nice guy. I met him at an historic event that Andy got a bunch of us to go to at Laguna Seca. I invited him to lunch and a photo opportunity with all the cars (14 of them) and he joined us. He is very approachable. Let me crawl all over his 471 kitted 914-6. It's a beautifully done car and he definitely loves Porsches. I believe that he will have that car when he passes.
Oh and also he is a really good driver, he is seeking a sub 10 minute time at Pikes Peak. I don't know for sure but he may have already done it.
mlindner
That was great. Love Jeff's love of driving. Thanks Riz
gereed75
Thanks for the post. Glad to hear Jeff is a nice guy from all who have met him. Admire his work, cars and life.
racer914
He is a great guy; met him at Werks a few years ago.
sechszylinder
thanks for sharing !

very inspiring …

BR

Benno
914e
Drives his first car decades till he almost breaks in half racing in a rally, rebuilds it to drive it hard again.
Porsche you only need one, the rest are bonuses.
jrblackbox
thanks for sharing!!
Jett
Thanks!

Great statement that the old cars dictate his cadence smile.gif Lovely man!
Steve
He used to live in So Cal. I heard he moved to Colorado. He has quite a collection of cars. He has one of the first 356’s. He also has a real 914-6 GT that he used to bring to the now defunct Crystal Cove Cars & Coffee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.