Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For FREE picked up, gone 1 is Rivera
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
For FREE Pick Up LA area wheels 1 is Rivera
2 of them - I do not know what they are

The thing is these are FREE but I do not want to dick with the shipping. You can pick them up at my Inglewood Studio. The price is great on these. They go or are trashed

Bob B
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
914builder
QUOTE(burton73 @ Aug 16 2022, 12:39 PM) *

For FREE Pick Up LA area wheels 1 is Rivera
2 of them - I do not know what they are

The thing is these are FREE but I do not want to dick with the shipping. You can pick them up at my Inglewood Studio. The price is great on these. They go or are trashed

Bob B
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Hi am interested in the wheels you advertised for free. Where do I pick up let me know I live in Glendale California. Txt to 818 421 13 18
914builder
Hi am interested in the wheels you advertised for free. Where do I pick up let me know I live in Glendale California. Txt to 818 421 1318
Montreal914
If you are only interested in the pair, I could use the single riviera, can pick up. Thanks.
burton73
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Aug 18 2022, 08:01 AM) *

If you are only interested in the pair, I could use the single riviera, can pick up. Thanks.

914 Builder is coming over at 1.00 so I am sure that they are given away for free

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.