Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: They're still out there
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dcheek
Saw this on Facebook Marketplace. Looks to be an authentic original mileage unmolested 914.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1..._type=top_picks

Dave
dr914@autoatlanta.com
cracked dash, aftermarket bilstein shocks, engine has been out, (transmission mounting discs upside down), but certainly looks like a low mile car
rhodyguy
Cut for AC.
StarBear
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 17 2022, 01:46 PM) *

cracked dash, aftermarket bilstein shocks, engine has been out, (transmission mounting discs upside down), but certainly looks like a low mile car

Funny; just looking at my trans bolts today and surmised they were upside down (engine dropped long ago). This confirms it. Rats. Thanks for pointing out the pic.
wonkipop
QUOTE(StarBear @ Aug 17 2022, 02:26 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 17 2022, 01:46 PM) *

Funny; just looking at my trans bolts today and surmised they were upside down (engine dropped long ago). This confirms it. Rats. Thanks for pointing out the pic.

i wouldn't be so sure about those trans bolts.
dr. 914 is right about most things.
but not always.
we know from some holes and generalisations regarding the first L jets that were not entirely accurate. there is a bit of myth out there that has built up over the years that could do with occasional interrogation. in a polite way amongst gentlemen.

biggrin.gif beerchug.gif

see my remarks in Van B's thread about those bolts.
i was in possession of reasonably compelling evidence.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.