Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Made a gift for a buddy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tygaboy
@Krieger Andy's wife contacted me and asked if I'd make him a Porsche crest for his bday... Of course I can! So here's a quick video of the plasma table in action cutting the parts. Pardon my stepping in the way there a couple times!

Anyway, join me in wishing my friend, overall great guy and supporter of 914 World, Andy, a very happy Bday!

cheer.gif piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DKkxpuIA3w
Krieger
WOW! Thank you so much Chris! I really am speechless! I love this crest you created! Now, were to put it? To big for the hood of my car at 29" tall. Garage? My office? Front door? Clearcoat or let it patina? Did I say I love this?! biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
sb914
Looks fantastic! birthday3.gif
Krieger
Outside in the shade! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Click to view attachment
fiacra
Andy, happy Birthday!!!! Hope you get a chance to celebrate today.

Nice work Chris. For my birthday I want a crest with a jackstand in the center biggrin.gif
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif
76-914
Those things are awesome. Rudy has one that is gas cutting and it amazes me how clean the cut surfaces are. Holes appear as if they were drilled out with a bit; not cut with a torch. Nice job Chris. beerchug.gif
Krieger
QUOTE(fiacra @ Aug 19 2022, 01:04 PM) *

Andy, happy Birthday!!!! Hope you get a chance to celebrate today.

Nice work Chris. For my birthday I want a crest with a jackstand in the center biggrin.gif

Ha! That's it, 6' tall jackstand!
Maltese Falcon
HBD Sir Andy ...enjoy Your special day
beerchug.gif
Very kühl gift @tygaboy aktion035.gif
marty914.jpg
bkrantz
Belt buckle?

(Beautiful work)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.