Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - Ben's SS 914-6 Muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cairo94507
Hi Everyone,

The has been SOLD.

OK, I have 2 of Ben's outstanding Stainless Steel mufflers and it is time to let one go to free up cabinet space. As you all know, these are rare. Ben's workmanship on everything is beyond question- these are like art, not car parts.

My Six has the original "snow plow" deep rear valance and this muffler fits like stock. Of course this also fits with the shorty rear valance.

An additional benefit to running one of these SS mufflers is a significant weight saving exactly where you want to save weight- at the rear of the car.

Offered at $650 plus shipping/fees. What you see is what you get. It was on my car for about 4K miles- no dents or damage. These are almost as quiet as a stock muffler and have no drone. I had it paired with Ben's SS heat exchangers - the best parts on my car.

Thanks for looking. Michael beerchug.gif
nditiz1
Damn wish this was the GT style dual out. It would be sold.
Cairo94507
Right? I almost went with that version but could not bring myself to change to the 2 tips out the back. I had a GT muffler on my last 6 and loved it. beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
Monday bump.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Aug 20 2022, 03:54 PM) *

Damn wish this was the GT style dual out. It would be sold.
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Aug 21 2022, 04:14 PM) *

Right? I almost went with that version but could not bring myself to change to the 2 tips out the back. I had a GT muffler on my last 6 and loved it. beerchug.gif

I have the GT , well actually Ben made mine center out twin tip and love it!! I wish he made /4 headers too!

thats a bargain price BTW used or not! GLWTS! i cant imagine its going to last long
Cairo94507
Thanks Doc- When I sell parts, I try to pass them along at a fair price so others don't break the bank as they continue to improve their cars. I know his prices climbed significantly after the group buy due to the SS price increase and availability. I think he makes some of the best stuff for our cars. beerchug.gif
nditiz1
I wish this would sell so I can sell mine and buy Glens laugh.gif
Cairo94507
Thanks guys. This has been sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.