Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Problem with Porsche
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Olympic 914
Video, Worth the watch..

Edit: watch it for the Humor value only.

https://youtu.be/rdJYiRROeAc
914werke
QUOTE(Olympic 914 @ Aug 21 2022, 12:36 PM) *
Video, Worth the watch..
Ive liked Matt's content since I saw his S600 coversion. But I couldnt overlook his Diss of the 914 in that video dry.gif
Superhawk996
Wow . . . I mean wow

That is 23 minutes of my life gone. Absolutely zero useful information. And yet I failed to simply stop watching it. So many things wrong with it. And still I watched the whole thing. I need help! WTF.gif confused24.gif headbang.gif
barefoot
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Aug 21 2022, 05:47 PM) *

Wow . . . I mean wow

That is 23 minutes of my life gone. Absolutely zero useful information. And yet I failed to simply stop watching it. So many things wrong with it. And still I watched the whole thing. I need help! WTF.gif confused24.gif headbang.gif

My thoughts exactly although I couldn't get clear thru it, oh well only 14 minutes of my life wasted
Dave_Darling
I enjoyed it. Despite the dig at the 914, he does make some interesting and in some ways fairly valid points.

--DD
Steve
Interesting video and another follower of the 911. I didn't like the feel of my Dad's 71 bug, except the motor with cam, dual webers, etc and sold my 993 and kept the 914. To each his own. If it wasn't for the air cooled 911, I wouldn't have a nice assortment of engines to choose from.
If rear engine is the way to go, then why doesn't everyone else do it? Why are the winning cars at Lemans mid engined? Not referring to class wins, but outright wins.
wonkipop
got the feeling he was trying to keep the prices down so he can still get one. smile.gif

i thought he ended up nailing it.

Lockwodo
QUOTE(Olympic 914 @ Aug 21 2022, 12:36 PM) *

Video, Worth the watch..

Edit: watch it for the Humor value only.

https://youtu.be/rdJYiRROeAc

He did freely admit he was ignorant about Porsches, so at least he's consistent driving.gif
914Toy
I enjoyed this video, focussing on the cars at first, but then my focus drifted into his monolog which was clever, witty, and entertaining.
FJ1200
I am actually a fan of his channel. I love his sense of humor and delivery. I thought a lot of his observations were pretty spot on. His previous job was an engineer at Tesla, so there is some practical background there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.