Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oil Pressure relief spring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914-Kazoo
I've got the engine out, so just going thru and updating.

Question - In the Haynes manual pg 29, section 15.4 it is recommended to replace the two pressure valve springs. I found one of them P/N 90110753101, but cant find the other one. Can anyone suggest its location and a part number. Thanks for the help.
nathanxnathan
QUOTE(914-Kazoo @ Aug 21 2022, 12:49 PM) *

I've got the engine out, so just going thru and updating.

Question - In the Haynes manual pg 29, section 15.4 it is recommended to replace the two pressure valve springs. I found one of them P/N 90110753101, but cant find the other one. Can anyone suggest its location and a part number. Thanks for the help.

The 901 part number is for a 6 cylinder motor. You want the ones for a 4 cylinder I think.

The oil pressure relief valve spring is 021 115 431.
The oil pressure regulating valve spring is 021 115 421.

There are "A" versions (at least) — I just checked in my bus parts finder site which only goes up to 73.

The relief valve is from the bottom, under the big slotted plug by the inspection cover. The regulating valve is iirc on the 1-2 piston side of the motor between the push rod tube openings, near #1 piston.
914-Kazoo
Hi nathanxnathan

This is exactly what I needed, thanks much for your help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.