Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Keys by code
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TheCabinetmaker
914 locks. com is now making keys by code

If you don't have the code, l can make a key by the wafer sequence

Price is $65.00 and includes a black oem key.

Extra cut keys (including red valet keys) are available at $45.00 each.

Generic cut keys are $15.00 each.

Blank oem keys are $30.00 each

Contact me at cbntmkr at (@) gmail.com for more info.
davep
That is good news for a lot of owners. I can often get the key code as part of the data set I purchase for clients wanting my pseudo-CoA report.
FlacaProductions
Yup. When I got this car 3 years ago, it came with wonky set of keys that didn't quite work correctly. I got my code from Dave as part of his report on my car and then just recently had Curt use that info to cut me some new keys that work perfectly. Teamwork!
stinkindiesel
QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ Aug 22 2022, 10:13 PM) *

Yup. When I got this car 3 years ago, it came with wonky set of keys that didn't quite work correctly. I got my code from Dave as part of his report on my car and then just recently had Curt use that info to cut me some new keys that work perfectly. Teamwork!

So how did Dave find the original key code? I've got one worn out aftermarket key for my car, and I don't have any confidence I can cut a working key from that. Starting from a key code would be ideal. Option is, I guess, to pull a lock cylinder and send the whole thing to Curt.

Gary
davep
QUOTE(stinkindiesel @ Aug 23 2022, 05:35 PM) *

So how did Dave find the original key code?

See my post above. Email me for more info.
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(stinkindiesel @ Aug 23 2022, 04:35 PM) *

QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ Aug 22 2022, 10:13 PM) *

So how did Dave find the original key code? I've got one worn out aftermarket key for my car, and I don't have any confidence I can cut a working key from that. Starting from a key code would be ideal. Option is, I guess, to pull a lock cylinder and send the whole thing to Curt.

Gary

@stinkindiesel sending you a pm
aharder
Sent you an email
@TheCabinetmaker
TheCabinetmaker
@ a harder. Answered!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.