Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
Andy locked us down, I think this should give you pause to think about what you've done, who it was to, and why.

M
MattR
Its all his fault.
redshift
laugh.gif

Kiss my ass, you stupid piece of crap! (I don't want to stop!)

clap.gif

Andy, delete his account, please. It's his fault.

This all started out over something that never happend, to people we never knew.

M
Joe Bob
I'm guessing a warm shower with a goat at midnight is outta the question???
MattR
I think the summer sun finially fried miles.
scotty b
OOH OOH OOH can I join your club? I'm a piece of shit too. I had a girl tell me that, a customer once told me that, and one time at band camp, I stuck my drumstick in a piece of shit and flung it at one of the bass drummers
VegasRacer
Cute puppies AND kittens.
Dr Evil
You've got to be kidding me. What kinda crap is this?! Dogs and cats do not get a long wink.gif

You guys should at least remain objective and state facts other than calling each other names. rolleyes.gif
SLITS
There are no facts....There is no point of view....there is just............nothingness and loud silence.
jonwatts
and to ponder the question, what is the sound of one sheep shagging?

still not sure if this thread (and the other thread) is some kind of fued or inside joke, but it's definitely worthy of a bunny with a pancake on it's head.

:ttiwwabwapoih:

VegasRacer
Oolong the Pancake Bunny. user posted image
MattR
QUOTE (SLITS @ Aug 5 2005, 04:18 PM)
There are no facts....There is no point of view....there is just............nothingness and loud silence.

agree.gif

man, you guys cant take a joke...

This is what happens when america's college youth and america's unemployed get together via AIM.
redshift
smilie_pokal.gif LMAO Matt.

Slits is wise.

M
Elliot_Cannon
"Open the Pod Bay doors HAL"!

Elliot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.