Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Info about these koni rear shocks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim dorociak
Fellow 914 enthusiast- I am starting a -6 restoration and these are currently on the cari have never seen anything linke these before. The have externally adjustable knob and adjustable spring base. Trying to gauge a value price wise and rarity. Please share your thoughts. Thank you in advance. jdorociak@gmail.com. JimClick to view attachment
bdstone914
QUOTE(jim dorociak @ Aug 27 2022, 01:38 PM) *

Fellow 914 enthusiast- I am starting a -6 restoration and these are currently on the cari have never seen anything linke these before. The have externally adjustable knob and adjustable spring base. Trying to gauge a value price wise and rarity. Please share your thoughts. Thank you in advance. jdorociak@gmail.com. JimClick to view attachment

@gms

Glen may be interested and know the value.
mepstein
I’m interested in buying. Thanks mark
rgalla9146
Add me to the interested to buy list.
914Sixer
Rare Racing shocks, last price I saw was about $1500.
jim dorociak
That is what I thought, but had not seen any pricing on a pair. Thank you 914Sixer. Jim
horizontally-opposed
Very cool, very desirable for a period-correct build.

At that price, however, I believe one can have a pair of regular Koni reds fully rebuilt, refinished, and converted for double adjustable?
live free & drive
More like $3k at PSI to have single adjustable turned into double adjustable. Add me to the buyer list too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.