Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/WTT: Deposit box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914werke
smile.gif
Example:
Click to view attachment
NARP74
Did that use the same mounting bracket as the center console in those upper holes?
914werke
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Aug 29 2022, 03:54 PM) *
Did that use the same mounting bracket as the center console in those upper holes?

Not sure? They were equipped in the earliest cars (70-72) so I dont see them that often & cant remember
scallyk9
QUOTE(914werke @ Aug 29 2022, 03:42 PM) *

Yes, the "cubby" sits back a little more than a full console and use same shaped bracket. I have one on my 3.2L conversion and a full console in my other '74 914. Strangely the brackets don't appear to be the same height, but the position of the bar they mount to on the underside of the dash looks identical
Literati914
There used to be someone who reproduced them.. can't remember who atm. Hope they're still available 'cause I want one too, eventually.

mepstein
Morph made them and then 914rubber took over.
914ltd
QUOTE(914werke @ Aug 29 2022, 02:42 PM) *

Hi Rich
I have a couple of these but some small tears on the vinyl. I do have the correct top brackets, they are different from the gauge console brackets. How about a trade for some rear sway drop links?
Brad Mayeur
914werke
QUOTE(914ltd @ Aug 30 2022, 09:04 AM) *

Hi Rich
I have a couple of these but some small tears on the vinyl. I do have the correct top brackets, they are different from the gauge console brackets. How about a trade for some rear sway drop links?
Brad Mayeur

Thanks Brad
sounds good smile.gif
914ltd
QUOTE(914werke @ Aug 30 2022, 08:09 AM) *

QUOTE(914ltd @ Aug 30 2022, 09:04 AM) *

Hi Rich
Brad Mayeur

Thanks Brad
sounds good smile.gif

Ill send pictures
68911l
I have this one.

Has a thicker carpet glued over top of the original and some gauges were added.
daytona
Hi Brad,
Can you post a photo of the bracket for the cubby? I have one that I want to install in my car but don't have a bracket.
thanks,
Bill.
Jett
@914Werke Rich I have an NOS one but think it may be a repro.

Come get it smile.gif
914ltd
The cubby bracket has an additional bend to make it wider?

Rick This is the deposit with bracket to trade
NARP74
If any of you have an upper bracket for the standard center console, let me know. I have been looking for one for quite a while.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.