Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 74 914/6 Project Selling 914 & 911 Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
eatpez
No time. Need space. Everything must go.

I have a 74 914 that I bought as a roller without an engine for a 914/6 conversion and decided that I no longer have time for it and want the garage space back.

The car has been disassembled down to just the chassis and the rear clip removed for replacement. I want to get rid of as much as I can and hope it will find good use somewhere else.

Everything is still in boxes and such and I'll dig things out once folks show interest. Here is a list of the things I have:
  • Blank chassis, minus rear clip, needs fab work. Inspection showed previously replaced RF fender and bondo work under paint on RR behind the wheel well.
  • Complete, unassembled tangerine racing rotisserie kit.
  • Hood, targa top, trunk, a selection of doors (none in perfect shape but servicable)
  • Entire suspension from the '74 (no sway bars): a-arms, swing arms, torsion bars, hubs, rotors, calipers
  • Entire original brake system including all lines
  • Restoration design rear trunk floor pan (PP335)
  • Restoration design rear clip panel
  • Auto Atlanta rear clip panel
  • Various seats in various conditions and seat mounts (some still attached to pieces of floor pan)
  • Interior and wiring: Pads, dash, pedal cluster, knobs, door panels, etc.
  • A complete 911 5-lug suspension (I'll have to look up the part numbers since I can't recall where it came from): hubs, rotors, shocks/struts etc.
  • 911 brake calipers (again, I need to lookup type).
  • Windshield (with a crack, ugh) and back window
911 Parts Breakdown:
  • A front calipers (pair)
  • M rear calipers (pair)
  • New wedge type ball joints (pair)
  • New tie rods with ends (pair) 911.347.031.02
  • Rebuilt CV pair with boots, washers and circlips
  • Hub centric rear hubs (pair)
  • Rear stub axels (pair)
I don't have half-shafts or anything engine-related at all. Everything is located in SE Michigan about 20 minutes east of Detroit.

Any and all inquiries or offers welcome. Anyone willing to come take it all off my hands at once to the front of the line.

Please PM with questions and offers and I'll do my best to respond promptly. I'll save posts to the thread for details about the things I have available (and pictures) as needed.

Cheers - Jerry
eatpez
More information on the front end 911 parts.

I have bilstein struts (3.5"), brand new bilstein inserts, a pair of S calipers (3.5"), a pair of front hubs (901.341.605), new pads and pistons for the calibers, and a bag with all the little bits you'll need.
mepstein
Looks like you may have front S calipers. If they are aluminum, then they are S calipers.
73-914
Price?
eatpez
QUOTE(73-914 @ Aug 29 2022, 09:20 PM) *

Price?

Please PM with what you're interested in and a reasonable offer. I mostly want the space back and would love this stuff to go back to the community.
StarBear
+ Carpet? Looking for 72-74 in the brown tight loop (with the assorted white/gray fibers sticking out). Especially drivers side sill strip G-VG) and passengers side sill strip (G-VG)
+ Seat cushions? Again, cocoa brown with 73-early74 stitched panels.
+ Center console lid? Mocha brown. (VG)
+ Center console right panel, on passenger's side (VG)
If so, will PM you so you can send pics.
Thanks!
rasam
PM sent on the RD rear floor pan.
colingreene
You have to post prices publicly. its in the rules.
mepstein
914World Classifieds Rules
We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.
infraredcalvin
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 30 2022, 06:01 PM) *

- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!

Well, at least he did this… shades.gif hide.gif
SavingManuals
PM sent
frostyf
Jerry, have you got any pictures of the rear clip panels fm AA and RD?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.