Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB left tail lamp assembly - FOUND
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Txbentleyboy
Need a driver's side tail lamp assembly. My lens is ok so that's not necessary .

Thank you!

FOUND. Thank you.
Al Meredith
QUOTE(Txbentleyboy @ Aug 30 2022, 09:05 AM) *

Need a driver's side tail lamp assembly. My lens is ok so that's not necessary .

Thank you!

Will you be attending the "OCTEENERFEST" in September at Towsend , Tenn? I have three sets of tail light assemblies I'll be bringing. If not I can assemble a drivers side for you. There are two examples, early (that crack the black plastic housing over the low beam) and the later one that has a heat shield over the lamp and therefor don't heat the housing. The wiring is the same. You can PM me back and I can make one up anyway you want. AL
Txbentleyboy
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Aug 30 2022, 11:23 AM) *

QUOTE(Txbentleyboy @ Aug 30 2022, 09:05 AM) *

Thank you!

Will you be attending the "OCTEENERFEST" in September at Towsend , Tenn? I have three sets of tail light assemblies I'll be bringing. If not I can assemble a drivers side for you. There are two examples, early (that crack the black plastic housing over the low beam) and the later one that has a heat shield over the lamp and therefor don't heat the housing. The wiring is the same. You can PM me back and I can make one up anyway you want. AL

PM sent.
TonyR
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.