Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know about this 914 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Michael J
Driving home from Whidbey Island today I saw a faded red 914 beside the road with a For Sale sign in it. For those of you that know the area it was on the road between the Keystone Ferry dock and highway 525. I was riding with someone who is not a fan and he would not stop. So this is all I know. confused24.gif
rhodyguy
a few people have noted this one i think. piece-o-crap. if it's the same one, to bad to drag home. one of those "give ME $100 and i'll get it off your property for you".

k
Michael J
Assumed it had been noticed because it is sitting out where LOTS of people will see it.
rhodyguy
first time i heard of it was dan root's sawzall-smiley.gif party. how ever long ago that was. others since. still there. that should be an indication.

k
messix
thats the one i looked at. go look at it and see or feel my knuckle indentations in the pass. side longs. good for parts looks like its all there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.