Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C&C 914 Record Turnout
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bkrantz
We had our September C&C, which we tried to amp us since our big annual Labor Day show was cancelled. And we had a record number of 914 show up. Here's mine, plus two owned by Kansas 914.
bkrantz
White 2.0 just starting with repairs.
bkrantz
And a dark metallic green '75.
bkrantz
Best of all, Mike's Irish Green got the People's Choice award.
bkrantz
Congrats Mike!
Kansas 914
QUOTE(bkrantz @ Sep 3 2022, 07:48 PM) *

Congrats Mike!

Thanks Bob - I was honored and surprised to say the least. Thanks to you and Shirlee for organizing the ballots.

A better name for the award might be "Friends Choice". I just happened to have a large group of friends there today. biggrin.gif
76-914
Is that a Pink 914 I see? confused24.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Sep 4 2022, 07:09 AM) *

Is that a Pink 914 I see? confused24.gif

It's not pink! It's Raspberry. smile.gif

Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
Dang, whats the ?? Its Salmon not Pink....
bkrantz
You boys play nice.
SO.O.C914er
What was the total count on your record 914 turnout?
shredtherad
QUOTE(bkrantz @ Sep 3 2022, 07:44 PM) *

We had our September C&C, which we tried to amp us since our big annual Labor Day show was cancelled. And we had a record number of 914 show up. Here's mine, plus two owned by Kansas 914.

Hey Bob, Your car looks great and what a amazing place to have a C&C. We met in Longmont with the bumper hand off. Hope all is well,

Chad
bkrantz
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Sep 4 2022, 08:53 PM) *

What was the total count on your record 914 turnout?

With some cars coming and going, these are a little uncertain:
5 914s
28 Porsches
65 total cars

And as always, we had a fun mix, from an old Crossley and a Hudson, a strong showing of the Subie crowd, and a late Ferrari spider.
bkrantz
QUOTE(shredtherad @ Sep 5 2022, 04:06 AM) *

QUOTE(bkrantz @ Sep 3 2022, 07:44 PM) *

Hey Bob, Your car looks great and what a amazing place to have a C&C. We met in Longmont with the bumper hand off. Hope all is well,

Chad

Hi, Chad. One more benefit about our Durango C&C location is watching the trains go by.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.