Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - home built rotisserie with door brace kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
Pending sale....

SOLD

FS - home built rotisserie. Comes with the tangerine racing adjustable door brace kit. Rotisserie has a cable lift system that allows you raise and lower with just a hand crank. Comes and adapter that allows you to use a drill to raise and lower.

Various locking positions for easy access while working on your shell. Easy for one person to rotate the shell.

$825 I'm located in Portage Indiana which is about 30 miles East of Chicago IL. I prefer local pickup as trying to ship would a pain and I assume costly.
930cabman
Is this ready for an ailing aged 914? as in complete?

I will need this because my body will not be well preserved when I reach the grave.

Thanks, John G

Will this fit into my F150?
dug
Love the 914 rear hubs as pivot points!
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(930cabman @ Sep 6 2022, 02:19 PM) *

Is this ready for an ailing aged 914? as in complete?

I will need this because my body will not be well preserved when I reach the grave.

Thanks, John G

Will this fit into my F150?

The rotisserie can be broken down. Still sizable, but will fit in a pickup truck bed.
930cabman
This is very tempting as I have two '74 914's in need of a new floor, but being an old guy I am supposed to not be doing crazy things as such.

Thanks
white1975
you can store it under my car and have it back when i be done with it lol
still have to finish 1960 mini firs and my sons 1960 mini
Front yard mechanic
Is that a towable unit? Sure looks well built
Front yard mechanic
QUOTE(Front yard mechanic @ Sep 8 2022, 07:39 PM) *

Is that a towable unit? Sure looks well built

After zooming in I see the wheels attached to your trailer
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif open to offers
dhuckabay
Wish I was closer. You have done a great job in design and build on this, never seen better.
914forme
@dhuckabay thank you, that is my design and my build. And Racer Chris's door braces, can't take credit for his work.

GLWTS Garold
racerbvd
Man, I wish I was close enough to try and trade for it,
worn
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Sep 5 2022, 09:34 AM) *

FS - home built rotisserie. Comes with the tangerine racing adjustable door brace kit. Rotisserie has a cable lift system that allows you raise and lower with just a hand crank. Comes and adapter that allows you to use a drill to raise and lower.

Various locking positions for easy access while working on your shell. Easy for one person to rotate the shell.

$825 I'm located in Portage Indiana which is about 30 miles East of Chicago IL. I prefer local pickup as trying to ship would a pain and I assume costly.

Any chance you could get it to Madison? I am interested for sure.
Warren
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(worn @ Sep 20 2022, 06:03 PM) *

QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Sep 5 2022, 09:34 AM) *

Any chance you could get it to Madison? I am interested for sure.
Warren

Bring a pickup and come on down.
CSoso
I live 2-1/2 hours away. PM sent!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.