I'm looking to make some changes to my current car lineup and hopefully that includes adding a 914. Maybe someone is interested in trading for one of these....?

1989 944 S2
208K miles
All major service has been done the past 2 years. The latest upgrades were a new clutch and Koni Cup coilovers. AC has been converted to R134 and blows cold. I recently had it ceramic coated. A few imperfections to the body and some rock chips on the front but overall it looks great. The interior is nice and clean...dash has a few minor cracks. Everything works as it should. Super fun car to take on the twisties but also does great around town and on longer road trips...it's like a secret GT. If you are not familiar with the S2 model take a look at the big 3.0L these have.

1994 Land Cruiser FZJ80
330K on the odometer and probably close to 200K on the engine (previous owner swapped out) I had the truck resprayed after I deflared and had the fender holes filled. ARB front bumper and 4x4labs rear bumper. New carpet and the rest of the interior is very nice. New Sony head unit. Everything else works great. This thing can take you anywhere...rock solid...it's a Toyota!

Yes...both high mileage vehicles. I've never been afraid of miles because a good car is a good car. Issues and trouble spots have all been sorted and now they are ready for someone who actually enjoys using them.

DM me if ya interested.

IPB Image
IPB Image