Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AtuoAlanta Sway bar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jeepguy06
has anyone got and installed this sway bar on the 914?

Does it fit and work or should i be looking for a stock one?

http://www.autoatlanta.com/Porsche-Front-S...PN-RFSBA19.html

Thank you.
jd74914
AA buys that from someone. My guess is Tarett as the description is identical.

https://tarett.com/products/front-swaybar-a...=39932932227236

If it indeed is the Tarett bar, the price is pretty good and it would work well for you.
rjames
If your car lives on the street, I'd post a WTB add in the classifieds for a used stock bar.
It will be heavier than the one linked to above, but it will also be less than 1/2 the price.
jeepguy06
QUOTE(rjames @ Sep 9 2022, 03:48 PM) *

If your car lives on the street, I'd post a WTB add in the classifieds for a used stock bar.
It will be heavier than the one linked to above, but it will also be less than 1/2 the price.

the car lives on both. i drive it on the street and on track. my car has a wrx motor in it so weight wise is why i am looking at a little thicker one
Maltese Falcon
Tarett does mfg very durable, light weight mtls, and good looking at the same time. AA pricing not bad either !
Click to view attachment
Nate W
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Sep 9 2022, 05:08 PM) *

Tarett does mfg very durable, light weight mtls, and good looking at the same time. AA pricing not bad either !
Click to view attachment

Damn your suspension looks nice! What kind of a arms are those?
mepstein
QUOTE(Nate W @ Sep 9 2022, 11:13 PM) *

Click to view attachment

That front end is $$$ & drooley.gif
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(Nate W @ Sep 9 2022, 08:13 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Hi Nate,
The lower A-arms are a 21st century "Continuation" of the 935 IMSA style A-arms, mfg by Cary over at Eisenlohr Racing Products/ Long Beach, Cali.
The lower trunk (back corners) sheet metal needs a small bit of modification for clearence. This is due to some of the components being a bit on the BIG size (over stock); unlike the 935 (911) unibody the lower front trunk easily fits the new A-arms.
Nice beefy upgrade to the 914 front suspension !
marty914.jpg

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.