Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914-6 hand throttle lever and rod
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim dorociak
I am searching for original equipment 914-6 hand throttle lever and the internal rod for the tunnel to gas pedal. jdorociak@gmail.com
Montreal914
Pretty sure I have one. Will look for it and let you know.
jim dorociak
Thank you Eric - that is exactly what I am looking for. I appreciate you taking time to find it and responding so quickly. Thank you 914World and all the participants - another success story. Jim
Targa70
QUOTE(jim dorociak @ Sep 10 2022, 03:18 PM) *

Thank you Eric - that is exactly what I am looking for. I appreciate you taking time to find it and responding so quickly. Thank you 914World and all the participants - another success story. Jim

Looks like I have a freshly plated bracket with bushing, that mounts in the tunnel near the accelerator pedal. Let me know if you need it.
Bill
jim dorociak
QUOTE(Targa70 @ Sep 11 2022, 06:49 PM) *

QUOTE(jim dorociak @ Sep 10 2022, 03:18 PM) *

Looks like I have a freshly plated bracket with bushing, that mounts in the tunnel near the accelerator pedal. Let me know if you need it.
Bill

Bill I also need the -6 relay board if you have one or know who does. My car was off the road for 28 years motor and transmission are missing and now I am realizing what else is gone as well. Thanks! Jim. jdorociak@gmail.com
930cabman
please excuse the highjack, but can something like this be adapted to a /4?

TIA
Mikey914
Yes it can and we make a kit we sell to do so.
https://914rubber.com/manual-throttle-actuator-kit-1

It has a tab that can be bolted to or welded to the pedal assembly.

Handy to use as manual choke. Some use for autocross.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.