Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Running set of Zenith 40tins - still install 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nditiz1
******SOLD******

So I have 2 sets of these both in running order. The current set I am selling, are the ones installed. I am selling everything from the intake manifolds to the tops of the filters. Also, I will include the correct jetting for your application if I have it. I have several main jets. This set currently has 50 idle and 125 mains on a 2.4 engine. If you need 47.5 idle and a higher or lower main I can most likely accommodate. I have additional venturis as well. These are currently 27.5, but have 30, 32, and 34. If you were to buy stock ones they would not give you the option to have it close to dialed in if you know what you need. Also, this is a running set, unlike other for sale ones. I can provide a video of them running in my 914-6.

Zeniths
Intake mans
Linkage
Filters
Velocity stacks

$1750 shipped obo

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
mb911

That's a great deal.. I plan to sell my webers over the winter and they will be much more expensive.
nditiz1
Thanks Ben! I tried to price them for a good deal. Need to help pay for these PMO's I just bought biggrin.gif. It's rare that you find an actual running/rebuilt set for sale.
nditiz1
Bump
chuckslone
Hi very nice car, I was wondering if you have the original 914-6 plastic air cleaner housing and would like to sell it . I'm currently restoring my car that I bought in 1977 and had stored at my mothers garage. When I pulled my car out I can't believe it was missing the air cleaner housing.
Chuck
nditiz1
Hey Chuck I do have a plastic filter, but it is not the 914-6 one. I believe it is for an early 70 MFI. It works all the same if interested. Don't have the basket mount plates, just the filter.
nditiz1
ttt $1700
Retroracer
bump. This is great deal for anyone building a /6 conversion IMHO. Sorted triple carbs with options to fine tune at a decent price...

- Tony
nditiz1
Thanks Tony for the bump, I was thinking the same!
nditiz1
$1700 shipped
mepstein
agree.gif good deal. it can take a bit of time and money to get a set of carbs into running condition.
nditiz1
Thanks Mark, bump
nditiz1
ttt
Mike D.
PM sent - w/ questions... smile.gif
nditiz1
PM'd you back Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.