Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: pair of Hellla tailight lenses...very nice
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Stingbee
Hella tailights...VERY NICE condition...just a very few mimimal internal small cracks as shown in pics..no leaks...$250. Paypal F+F includes shipping...Am limited on listing pics because of file extension off my iphone? confused24.gif I can email you over a dozen detailed pics to see them up close.
JeffBowlsby
Reduce the size iof your images if they are not posting. They only need to be about 1200 x 800 pixels
Stingbee
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Sep 13 2022, 04:09 PM) *

Reduce the size iof your images if they are not posting. They only need to be about 1200 x 800 pixels

I just went and posted a bunch of pics on the 914World Site Facebook page with no problems...(Don't really know how to reduce image size), but they're now out there for folks to see. Thanks!
StarBear
QUOTE(Stingbee @ Sep 13 2022, 07:33 PM) *

I just went and posted a bunch of pics on the 914World Site Facebook page with no problems...(Don't really know how to reduce image size), but they're now out there for folks to see. Thanks!

914World has a FB page? Been here for years and never knew..... beer.gif
Jett
QUOTE(Stingbee @ Sep 13 2022, 04:33 PM) *

Send the pics to yourself via email and they will downsize automatically. Open the email you sent to yourself, save the pictures, and then they can be used on this site.
Stingbee
QUOTE(Jett @ Sep 13 2022, 10:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Stingbee @ Sep 13 2022, 04:33 PM) *

Send the pics to yourself via email and they will downsize automatically. Open the email you sent to yourself, save the pictures, and then they can be used on this site.

Thanks Jett for the tip! Will do... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.