Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Cars & Coffee events happening on Saturday in the OC area?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dominic
Wondering if there are any local events going on this Saturday morning?

My wife and I are down here in Irvine for a Cross-Country meet for my boys, looking for any Porsche events happening on Saturday.

Thanks in advance! biggrin.gif

Dominic
drem914
QUOTE(Dominic @ Sep 16 2022, 10:02 AM) *

Wondering if there are any local events going on this Saturday morning?

My wife and I are down here in Irvine for a Cross-Country meet for my boys, looking for any Porsche events happening on Saturday.

Thanks in advance! biggrin.gif

Dominic

@Dominic There is always a C&C, primarily Porsches at Enderle Center on 17th street @ the 55 in Tustin (Enderle Center, 14081 Yorba Street, Tustin CA 92780) 6:30 - 10:00 on Saturday. This Saturday it's Porsches and Pancakes with the PCA OCR region

There is a huge C&C at the San Clemente Outlet Center 9-11 every Saturday, 600-800 cars on any given Saturday from new model supercars to '40s classics, motorcycles and everything in between.
Beach914
There's also a C&C at Finishline Car Club in Costa Mesa Sat 7-9 a.m.
ndfrigi
check this thread till later this afternoon.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...0927&st=660
Steve
Pelican is also this Saturday.
https://facebook.com/events/s/cars-coffee-w...52808875982421/

I will be at the San Clemente Cars & Coffee. They tout it as the worlds largest C&C. Enderle might be light this Saturday due to the Pelican Event, but who knows since it’s the 3rd Saturday of the month which is the PCA OC Porsches and Pastries. Still a light C&C compared to Pelican and San Clemente.
Dominic
Thanks for all the replies, you guys rock! We might check out the one in Tustin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.