Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Rear Trunk Carpet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
aturboman
Looking for an early style original rear trunk carpet. This style is flat and does not have the molded hump for the forward mounted jack.

Must be near perfect and original, not interested in a repro. Please advise what you have in the rafters.

Thanks
aharder
check with 914rubber, I know they sell them, just not sure if they have early and late
aturboman
Thanks but I've seen the repros, they're nice but not exactly as original

Need to find one in someone's stash of old parts
aturboman
Bump, still in need of a very nice early trunk carpeted mat.

If it helps I have a couple nice 73-74 style mats to trade
aturboman
Still looking for a very nice early rear trunk carpet (original)

914werke
I think they all start out flat, just the heat in the trunk "forms" the OE pieces to whatever car they are fitted to.
aturboman
The later carpets definitely have a molded hump for the jack when it moved forward off of the left inner fender. I've got a couple nice later ones and this cannot be flattened out.

QUOTE(914werke @ Nov 12 2022, 11:18 AM) *

I think they all start out flat, just the heat in the trunk "forms" the OE pieces to whatever car they are fitted to.

JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(aturboman @ Nov 12 2022, 11:55 AM) *

The later carpets definitely have a molded hump for the jack when it moved forward off of the left inner fender. I've got a couple nice later ones and this cannot be flattened out.

QUOTE(914werke @ Nov 12 2022, 11:18 AM) *

Would one of your nice later trunk carpets be
FS? I need one.
aturboman
Will post photos later, have had a couple inquires for these
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.