Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey howard
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BMITCHELL
Thanks for the info on my heating problems. Haven't got the expansion tank yet, maybe tommorow. Old SGT Ron will get me the list of things he's done to the lil bastard. Maybe by new years! It was good talking to you. Hope to take a Sunday run with you and Carlos if I solve the heating gremlins.
SLITS
No V8s allowed in the Hangover Rally....noise hurts the head to much.
BMITCHELL
It's not a stinkin V8. It's a little teenie weenie V6. But your right, most people think it's a v8 when they hear it.
Try drinking Fosters. So far it hasn't bothered my head.

burp! little gassy tho
SLITS
Tequila only.............

Sixers have a resonant note that soothes the pounding head.
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (SLITS @ Aug 6 2005, 06:36 PM)
Tequila only.............

Sixers have a resonant note that soothes the pounding head.

In your head though, isn't it more of an echo?
Elliot
Joe Bob
Hey Elliot....I hear Air France has a new smoking policy....only on the runway.... cool_shades.gif
BMITCHELL
I thought they were just helping the farmer confused24.gif plow the field at the end of the runway.
Howard
Hey Bob, nice talking to you. That is one great sounding car. Remember, what you want is a 'puke' tank, not an expansion tank. Just a plastic jug to collect the overflow and let the bubbles cook out.
Spent the morning with Mike's pals (Santa Barbara PCA) and the afternoon with Slit's gang (POC at the Marina Yacht Club). beer.gif 914 guys at each.
BMITCHELL
Glad you had a good time. The marina, Ventura or south?
My cousin was the commodore of a yacht club off of Victoria I think. Don't remember which one. You can never go wrong hanging by the sea sipping cold ones.
Howard
Marina del Rey with the serious gold chains...
Joe Bob
Marina Del Dildo was the old nickname....more Stewardesses in one square mile than any place on earth.....I always happened to get stuck with the neurotic redheads...redundant I know.....glad I moved..... headbang.gif
BMITCHELL
yeah, yeah I remember. The last time I went down there was in the late 60's when I had a neru jacket . That didn't last long.
redshift
Ok everyone, gather 'round, and take a good look... this is what happens when you get old.

laugh.gif

M
SLITS
Poor Elliot.....could only get a job flying with JEWPS. No Stewies....just a vacuum pump and goats.
Elliot_Cannon
I used to hang out in a bar in Marina Del Rey called the Basement. I would tell the women there I was a Neuro Surgeon and the standard reply was "Oh wow really?" They believed me right up to the moment they saw my car.
Cheers, Elliot
Joe Bob
Yeah Yugo's were a real fashion statement back then....
drew365
Hey Howard, were you at the POC picnic? I was there but didn't see you. Actually, now that I think of it, I saw a yellow 914 on the way out. Did you actually let the valet park it?
Howard
'twas me, Andy. We got there late, thought a cruise down PCH would be nice. The traffic was terrible. Saw you as you were leaving but couldn't catch your eye. Let the valet park it; after all Jeroen, Scott, and Aaron have all driven the car and it still runs biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.