Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saratoga top for parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
mad.gif so I have this Saratoga top that has a major crack in it. Obviously the top is no good, but the mounting hardware is somewhat unique. So I would offer up the mounting hardware for $60 and that includes shipping to a US address. You can have the complete top if you want, but shipping is extra and won't be cheap base on its size.

I'm in Portage Indiana about 30 miles East of Chicago IL if you want to pick up the complete top.
edrotol
[quote name='GaroldShaffer' date='Sep 18 2022, 09:19 AM' post='3030589']
mad.gif so I have this Saratoga top that has a major crack in it. Obviously the top is no good, but the mounting hardware is somewhat unique. So I would offer up the mounting hardware for $60 and that includes shipping to a US address. You can have the complete top if you want, but shipping is extra and won't be cheap base on its size.

I'm in Portage Indiana about 30 miles East of Chicago IL if you want to pick up the complete top.
[/quote

Will buy. Please send details you need. I.
GaroldShaffer
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.