Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel injection tuning party at Muellers????
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
If all goes well, Mark D (McMark) will be heading on over to give me hand tuning and understanding the Link programmable fuel injection....

Andy S (sirandy) will also me swinging on over to have me modify his axles.....

Hopefully it'll be a productive day and not too much BS'ing goes on, hahaha

TimT
Mike, Link is easy...as always call me if you need a hand
Mueller
QUOTE (TimT @ Aug 6 2005, 06:33 PM)
Mike, Link is easy...as always call me if you need a hand

Hey Tim,

I'm hardwiring an Innovate LC-1 WBO2 into the car right now, I just finished welding a new bung into the exhaust and in a few minutes I'll finish installing a new TPS to the throttle body.

The "help" from Mark is for both of us since he's is having a few problems with his FI as well...I'm pretty confident I could do it myself, but it'll help to have him drive the car while I pound away on the laptop......

I "do" have your phone number programmed into my cell...just in case...thanks again for the offer and the help you have given me pray.gif
lapuwali
I'd love to come over, but I'll be finishing up the install of my new engine tomorrow. Perhaps if you guys keep dragging into the afternoon, I can drive it over.
TimT
Mike before you even move your car out of the driveway, just tune the system at 500 rpm intervals, no load..

then you have a base to work from

dont focus one one load rpm range, take note of where the engine is working and adjust a few cells above and below the active cell... hard to describe, its easy to show you how to do wacko.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Aug 6 2005, 06:41 PM)
I'd love to come over, but I'll be finishing up the install of my new engine tomorrow. Perhaps if you guys keep dragging into the afternoon, I can drive it over.

address PM'd to you just in case....oh yea, I have an extra O2 bung for you, just remind me to give it to you.....if you bring your exhuast, I can weld it in for you....

Hey Tim...why do you have to live so damn far away, hahaha

Andyrew
Wana wait a week and we'll tune it and my car (with Holley Pro ject, closed loop capable.. hehe) lol

What time you guys gona be rockin? I kinda want to work on the fenders and my FI a little more... buuttt... I could use some help with my axles as well biggrin.gif

You wana borrow the LM1 unit for a week if I come over?
Mueller
QUOTE (Andyrew @ Aug 7 2005, 01:19 AM)
Wana wait a week and we'll tune it and my car (with Holley Pro ject, closed loop capable.. hehe) lol

What time you guys gona be rockin? I kinda want to work on the fenders and my FI a little more... buuttt... I could use some help with my axles as well biggrin.gif

You wana borrow the LM1 unit for a week if I come over?

I'm heading out to the garage right now (7am), Mark mentioned 10am, everyone else noon-ish or later....

I have the LC-1 and Mark hopefully will have the LM-1 since the wiring of mine is not finished yet.

Andyrew
ahh

Ok then, Have fun!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.