Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rennsport Reunion 7 @ Laguna Seca
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Elvira
Rennsport Reunion returns to Laguna Seca Sept. 28 to Oct. 1, 2023.

Pre-sale tickets for Admission and Corral Parking will be available starting this Thursday, Sept 22. You must be a PCA member to get in on the early registration.

See you there. piratenanner.gif
914SIXXation
QUOTE(Elvira @ Sep 21 2022, 12:09 PM) *

Rennsport Reunion returns to Laguna Seca Sept. 28 to Oct. 1, 2023.

Pre-sale tickets for Admission and Corral Parking will be available starting this Thursday, Sept 22. You must be a PCA member to get in on the early registration.

See you there. piratenanner.gif

Its my understanding that Registration opens for 2023 Rennsport Reunion 7
at 8:00 AM Pacific Time - Sept. 22, 2022.

Is that the information you have? Please confirm......

Cheers
Margie driving-girl.gif
Elvira
QUOTE(914SIXXation @ Sep 21 2022, 07:58 PM) *

Its my understanding that Registration opens for 2023 Rennsport Reunion 7
at 8:00 AM Pacific Time - Sept. 22, 2022.

Is that the information you have? Please confirm......

Cheers
Margie driving-girl.gif

That is correct Margie. @914SIXXation
The required Pre-sale code is your PCA Member Number. type.gif
914_teener
I'm in. This time I'm going to camp.

Have a new toy.

See ya'll there!
jim_hoyland
Where do we sign up ? Got the link ?
Elvira
F...ing web site crashed. mad.gif ar15.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Elvira @ Sep 22 2022, 08:24 AM) *

F...ing web site crashed. mad.gif ar15.gif

Link please … smile.gif
Lsr911
I’m on the site watching moving dots. Crashed multiple times. Finally got tickets but am unable to checkout. Rooms at the Embassy Suites quoted at $ 1884.00 a night. WOW.

Now after half an hour on the site it timed out and emptied my cart. Time to start over.
Lsr911
Link to register below. The site is still in crashed, inactive mode.

https://www.tix.com/ticket-sales/Rennsport7/6859
914_teener
I get..with my PCA number... unavailable due to heavy demand?

What up with that?
infraredcalvin
Sheesh, i thought i was the only one. I was able to get gen admission/paddock and a coral pass for my 930, but i ended up with 4 extra gen admission/paddock tix.

I'll offer up here if i cant get them to refund...
Beach914
Was trying to pay and it timed me out....this sucks
campbellcj
Total fail, have been trying 90 mins now...
914_teener
I agree...total fail.

Anybody get through?

Called the track...message machine.

bobboinski
Got to where tickets were in cart. But there was no cart...So couldn't check out...
Elvira
I can't get anything in my cart. It tells me that 1 has exceeded the maximum number of tickets allowed. headbang.gif
Lsr911
After a little more than two hours I finally got tickets. Beware if you order a corral pass it is only good for the model of Porsche you specify. So if you order one for the 914 corral and show up in a 911 or anything that is not a 914 you will be directed to general parking. Possibly sheeplove.gif again.
infraredcalvin
i did it from my ipad, but it was extremely unintuitive. the cart was offscreen next to the banner, it was just a number (number of items in your cart). it never updated when i put in tix for my wife - prob why i ended up with extra.

anyway it froze on the corral survey asking for year and model of my car. i gave up, left the window open on my ipad and starting driving to work, after about 5-10 min, and with then with less than 2 min on the timer it went through to the credit card page. so i frantically paid and it went through...

what a clusterf**k
Beach914
I got to the cart and then attempted to remove a ticket, it froze, and then I timed out while waiting to input my payment info. Tried to go back in and it will not create a cart for me now.
Elvira
Finally. Success. smilie_pokal.gif

My credit card has been charged $288.25 for a 4 day General Admission, Paddock and 914 Corral Pass.
SKL1
I got to the pick tix and coral and then had wiggling dots for almost 1 1/2 hours. Finally gave up...

If it is sold out by the time I get thru, so be it... what a fustercluck!!
bobboinski
Success! I switched from Firefox to Chrome and it worked but maybe (probably) just dumb luck. Never saw a confirmation page but got a confirmation email. Also kind of funky that my wife's tickets are e-tickets that can be printed but my tickets and corral pass are mailed. I hope signing up for parade laps goes better...
Michael N
Finally got a corral pass with ticket. Either tix.com is a small operation or this is gonna be one terrific event based on enough interest to crash the early registration site for hours at opening of pre-sale tickets. I am going with this is going to be an epic event again as each Rennsport get bigger each time it is held. I know that corral parking will sell out but I wonder if Laguna Seca has a total capacity number for event tickets they can sell?

beerchug.gif piratenanner.gif chowtime.gif cheer.gif popcorn[1].gif driving.gif aktion035.gif

Monterey car week, Rennsport 7 and F1 in Las Vegas. 2023 vacation time spent…
SKL1
Just tried again and got thru for a 991 coral pass with 4 day pass. Doubt I'll go for all 4 days but will have the option.
Sure won't stay very close as room prices will be nuts!!
TMM914
Sweet Jesus……it finally took my order…….and my money.Four day with the corral.

Steve
I also finally got through and got a 914 Coral pass. See you there!!
DennisV
Who now has a deadline to get a car back on the road so they can utilize the 914 corral ticket they just purchased?

Plan A for us is Parade in Palm Springs in June 2023. I guess this will be plan B. biggrin.gif
914_teener
Ok...done. They took my money.

Does anyone know about camping spots for RV's? Left multiple messages.

Looks like it's through Weather Tech but not sure.

Thanks in Advance.

Found out how...finally got through to the phone center.
campbellcj
^^ I'm planning/hoping to camp trackside as well which I really love doing at Laguna.

Finally got my tix after >2 hours of aggravation with the site
bkrantz
The site seemed to work better today. I only had a moment or two when it seemed to hang up. I got two 4 day tickets, paddock passes, and corral--but for my 991.
DBF
It took me 4 hours to get into the site, and I have a 4-day pass for a 914. With any luck, I'll get my engine parts back from the machine shop by then!!!
PCH
Is this a VW website in PORSCHE clothing?
jhynesrockmtn
It took a lot of babysitting the site but my order was processed. We have a group driving from Spokane WA.

First time driving down and first time in the corral. This will be my 3rd Rennsport. Excited!

Click to view attachment
Montreal914
Are the tickets available yet to the non PCA members?
jhynesrockmtn
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Sep 25 2022, 12:17 PM) *

Are the tickets available yet to the non PCA members?

After the 28th I believe
jim_hoyland
Got my 4 day pass today; no Corral though.
Now to find lodging…….
I will drive the 914 for it’s final trip up Hwy 1 to Monterey….
Michael N
I was able to get my camping reservations this morning. Not super cheap as it is a five night minimum and cost $545.00 with fees. Still much cheaper than staying anywhere else in town for the event. I was able to get site 117.

Click to view attachment

AZBanks
It took me 4 HOURS to get my tickets. 4 day with corral for the 914 and 4 day with corral for the 944 Cab. Now I have a deadline to get them both in shape to handle the drive from Phoenix to Laguna Seca.
I booked a room at the Monterey Hotel for $1250 checking in on the 27th and out on Oct. 1st.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Has anyone heard when/if Parade Laps are going on sale?
jim_hoyland
I just booked a room for the Motel 6 in Marina. Booking.com let me book and at a good price.
This Motel 6 has been a 914 spot and close to the beach
VegasRacer
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 9 2022, 03:21 PM) *

I just booked a room for the Motel 6 in Marina.

I also am booked at the Motel 6 in Marina. I have stayed there before. The property is fine. The cost is low. It is very close to the beach. And the best part is that you can get to the track easily using the back entrance from Reservation Road.

Steve
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Oct 10 2022, 08:40 AM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 9 2022, 03:21 PM) *

I just booked a room for the Motel 6 in Marina.

I also am booked at the Motel 6 in Marina. I have stayed there before. The property is fine. The cost is low. It is very close to the beach. And the best part is that you can get to the track easily using the back entrance from Reservation Road.

I also booked a room there. PARTY!! beerchug.gif piratenanner.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif
@914SIXXation
campbellcj
FYI, for anyone planning/hoping to camp at the track - get your reservations ASAP as they are booking up fast. I just got a spot in Grand Prix near turn 6. The agent said all the sweet track view spaces got swooped right away. For RR6 I had one of those 'premier' spaces and it was really cool to wake up right at the edge of the track every morning...
Steve
We should figure out a way to connect with other 914world members at this event. Last time, I only hung out with my local peeps. Maybe some pizza place or someplace with a large parking lot. I would also like to check out the campers in case I want to do that someday. Has to be cheaper than the no tell motels.
campbellcj
@steve Good idea re some sort of 'networking' during the event. At RR6 we had a few impromptu gatherings but pretty small.

I really love camping there and have done it 5 times or so. Waking up trackside and staying at the track literally all weekend makes the experience way more immersive.
SKL1
I'd be up for some kind of 914 gathering though I will be in my Carrera T and not a 914. I would have done a drive from PHX to Laguna 40 years ago but being in my '70's I enjoy AC and apple car play now...
Cairo94507
My brother and I would like to attend this event; likely not the full 4 days however. Any idea what would be the best days and which tickets to try to buy? We would like to park my Six with all the 914's. We do not need lodging, we may have that covered. Thanks for the help guys.
Cheers,
Michael beerchug.gif
slivel
Parking in the Porsche Corral at the track includes a 4-day pass. It might be sold out already. I bought my corral pass the first day available during early registration for PCA members and the on-line ordering service was jammed for hours trying to handle the ticket requests.
914SIXXation
QUOTE(slivel @ Oct 20 2022, 11:09 AM) *

Parking in the Porsche Corral at the track includes a 4-day pass. It might be sold out already. I bought my corral pass the first day available during early registration for PCA members and the on-line ordering service was jammed for hours trying to handle the ticket requests.

I logged on successfully within 10 seconds of the opening of registration...... wow, was I happy about that, placed the order and was ready to check out.........
After 4.25 HOURS and having to continue to continually long on and off again due to the same check out problems.......kicked off continually ........ actually ended up waiting on hold on the phone twice as 41 calls were ahead of me....... was feeling more confident to actually speak to a live, human being........FINALLY, the lovely lady answered as was so pleasant and apologetic for the problems......

She patiently answered all of my questions and swiftly processed my order for 4 day pass and 914 Corral Parking ....... after I was finished with the order, I logged off the "forever" on/off lockup of the website.

Looking forward to a super event and seeing so many of my fellow 914ers!

Cheers,
Margie driving-girl.gif margie_914.jpg

Cairo94507
Anyone who has purchased Corral Parking for this event and has had plans change, I may be willing to buy your tickets/pass. beerchug.gif
jcd914
I originally planned to get tickets and a campsite for the full event but it is just too much money. The general camping cost more than I spent on reserved camping and tickets for the Sportscar races last year.
So I am planning to just drive down and back for a day.

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.