Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kindig-It Design
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Click to view attachment
TonyA
Need to do a ski trip out there with everyone now that Mr. Karr is a local.
mgp4591
QUOTE(TonyA @ Sep 21 2022, 01:40 PM) *

Let's do it!! beerchug.gif
Bullethead
Kewl... really dig some of Kindig's builds. And the Right Reverend rocks!!
Eric_Shea
Just left Dave’s. The Red Rocks Classic signature poster has been delivered! smilie_pokal.gif
jim_hoyland
What a fantastic host; the Kindig design center is way cool.
And when we left, Dave was out on the highway holding traffic so we could all caravan out together
Great Fun !
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 21 2022, 05:37 PM) *

Just left Dave’s. The Red Rocks Classic signature poster has been delivered! smilie_pokal.gif

Way to Go Eric , that was one EPIC gathering!!

Man, if i had known early enough to plan it i would have shipped my car out just to joint that fun, that is one of my fav shows on Velocity channel, i have followed it since its beginning. I knew that Dave loves his VW's as much as his Corvette's, so i knew he'd be a fan of the 914 given the chance. Okteenerfest is awesome but that right there you guys was a true once-in-a-lifetime opportunity .

aktion035.gif
Cairo94507
I love Dave Kindig and his whole crew. Been watching them as long as they have been on. My wife even loves the show, but that could be Kev-dog. I would love to go to a gathering at his shop- that would be BITCHIN! beerchug.gif
FJ1200
Add the Reverend to the mix and it had to be awesome! I have been a fan for over 25 years.
rick 918-S
sad.gif Damnit! party.gif rock_band.gif
930cabman
Dave and his crew have completed many very cool projects.

pray.gif pray.gif
mepstein
I have no idea who he is. I’ll have to check it out so I can be one of the cool kids.
iankarr
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Sep 21 2022, 04:17 PM) *

QUOTE(TonyA @ Sep 21 2022, 01:40 PM) *

Let's do it!! beerchug.gif

I’m ready!
930cabman
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 21 2022, 07:19 PM) *

I have no idea who he is. I’ll have to check it out so I can be one of the cool kids.

Yes, you have got to check them out. It's on cable somewhere, Dave Kindig
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.