Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD. FS: Jeff Bowlsby wire harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim-c
Porsche 914 D-Jet Jeff Bowlsby wiring harness.
Early example with gold plated terminals. Excellent condition.
The harness was in storage a long time.
Serial # 2001-044
Model GA 2.0L

$200.00 plus actual shipping. I'm pretty sure it will fit in MED Priority Mail Box.

Paypal is jcrtd@icloud.com
swb911s
Jeff, Any chance you have a harness for '74 1.8 "L" injection for around the same price?.. could ship you my old one which is stiff but complete...Jon
914Sixer
Let me have it. Let me know total so I can PP
JeffBowlsby
That's a great deal Mark, brings back memories. The first ~50 or so FI harnesses had labels like that, not seen one in quite some time.

I have the gold D-Jet ECU terminals available still, could make a special run of harnesses with them or by specai order.

No chance of a 1.8L harness for that price, they are about 2x as complicated as the D-jet harnesses. I can hook you up with a new 1.8L harness if needed, possibly even an excellent quality used/refurbished harness depending on if you need the 74 or 75 version. Contact me if interested.
DC_neun_vierzehn
I’ll take it I’d deal falls through.
914Sixer
Just noticed this harness is on Ebay.
jim-c
The harness has been sold . I’m sorry for the no reply . I wasn’t getting notifications from this site . I need to review my settings .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.