Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DJet testers on eBay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
First up...the Grundig tester, very capable tester and good at testing ECUs in particular, sold just now. Wow.

Second, The EFI Associates testers including both testers, MPC (D-jet) and AFC (L-Jet), with complete manuals and the shop cart with its additional gauges. FS now. I have only ever seen 3 of these complete rigs in the last 15 years.

Just passing these on for your interest. I have no vested interest in these as I already own/use the same equipment.
dlee6204
I was surprised by the final price on the Grundig tester too. I was actually a bidder as I was hoping to pick up a spare but my final was nowhere near the sale amount.

Fortunately I already have Grundig tester that I picked up at a swap meet for $75. I guess I'll just have to be happy with the one. laugh.gif
StarBear
Jeff; you have an AFC LJet tester?
JeffBowlsby
Yes. I just let Marty Yeoman play with it on his 1.8 car.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we have an NOS bosch set, these days, using them is not much help as we all know the two systems so well, and there is so so much info out there. Were helpful when fuel injection was new and no one knew anything about it. Nice to look at though and remember the past. Thanks for posting Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.