Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS "SOLD" 1972 Metal Roof, Subaru engine/transmission 280hp, Big Brembo's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914Subaru
Modified 1972 914, 280hp Subaru engine/transmission, 911 rear axles and more.
Everything I have related to this car is also included. Fun car to drive. For information please see build thread and PM me for more information. I can work with you on shipping. I am located in Duluth MN.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=355515&hl=

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif
burton73
Hi Ross,

It would be helpful if you could post pictures front trunk, rear trunk, interior and other areas so we can tell how clean everything is. What is involved with putting the front bumper and such back to stock look. More pictures will help get you baby sold.

Thanks Bob B
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(burton73 @ Sep 30 2022, 12:06 PM) *

Hi Ross,

It would be helpful if you could post pictures front trunk, rear trunk, interior and other areas so we can tell how clean everything is. What is involved with putting the front bumper and such back to stock look. More pictures will help get you baby sold.

Thanks Bob B

agree.gif GLWTS!!.

one question, i read you removed the heater tubes in the longs and blocked it off, so what did you do for air/heat and ventilation? is there a blower fan up front? stock or aftermarket? AC or no Ac? i think any serious buyer will also have this question. Well done and i am trying to figure out a way to free some funds....

Phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.