Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would like to buy an excellent three port fuel pump for '73 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
second wind
Hello Family....I think I need to consider getting a new fuel pump as mine is not working....I thought it might be bad relay or something else but now to eliminate the fuel pump as a weak link by replacing current one with a known functioning fuel pump. I don't want to re-plumb my entire system right now so just swapping a replacement is what I am looking for....anybody out there have one for sale that will really work? Please let me know....thank you very much!
Best regards,
gg
Freezin 914
I just bought a remanufactured one from Auto Atlanta. Worked out great for me.
Jett
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Sep 26 2022, 04:45 AM) *

I just bought a remanufactured one from Auto Atlanta. Worked out great for me.

+1 I have two from AA and both run well.
ndfrigi
How about using later fuel pump? Less fuel lines and not that hard to make it.
mxkinn01
Greg,
I have a working 3 port pump if your in need. Just pay the shipping and "pay it forward" and its yours.
Mike
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
second wind
QUOTE(mxkinn01 @ Sep 26 2022, 08:44 AM) *

Greg,
I have a working 3 port pump if your in need. Just pay the shipping and "pay it forward" and its yours.
Mike
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Hello Mike....very nice of you...I will take it! I do not know what "pay it forward" means? Please pm me for details and my email is greggutesha@gmail.com. Thank you very much Mike....WoooHooo!!

mxkinn01
Greg,
I'll PM you for your address. I wouldn't think shipping will be more than $10-15. I'll just get it from you next time I'm in so cal for a 914 run and we are both there.
"Pay it forward" just help out our 914world family when somebody else is in need.
Mike
P.S. pay it forward was a movie with Kevin Spacey and Hellen Hunt.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.