Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: monmouth run
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
i think i have the date right this time, as opposed to last weekends ax. deprature from tac area @ 6 or so should get us there promptly, with time for pee stops and pancakes at the country cousin in centralia or confused24.gif. who's on board? give up some input, not kobe's style. is the plan to meet up with the ore boys and plug up the freeway with 914's? this will be on us before we know it. i'd prefer not to have the last minute scramble.

kevin
Porsche Rescue
Kevin, I'm proposing a rendezvous at the rest stop just south of Wilsonville at about 8:00, leave at 8:15. Not sure yet how many takers or if someone will come up with a better plan. Early for you guys, but Jamie says be there about 9:00 and it will take 45 minutes or more.
rhodyguy
jim, i made good time on the run last weekend. but the b-fast in centralia might not work. what, 35 min from the columbia to the rest stop via the 205? i don't enjoy the 5 through portland.

kevin
DNHunt
Jim

See you at Wilsonville.

Dave
Bleyseng
Kevin, could you bring back Brads stash of MPS's??

Geoff
rhodyguy
you bet i can geoff.

kevin
Porsche Rescue
I think it is about 24 miles on I-205 from the Jackson
Bridge over the Columbia to I-5. The rest stop is about 5 miles farther south on I-5. It is the first rest stop in Oregon on I-5, about 25 miles south of Vancouver. There are 2 Wilsonville exits (286 and 283 I think) after you join 5, then an exit for "Charbonneau", then "Canby", then the rest area.
scotty
I'll be there!
rhodyguy
bump. so i'm driving solo sat am it appears.

kevin
DNHunt
Kevin

I'll already be down there. Whole family is going. I'm heading straight down after work. We're playing golf tomorrow then going to Malibu Gran Prix. for a little family AX on their karts. Sarah's finally tall enough to drive her own kart.

By the way Gerry dusted me at The Pt Defiance go karts yesterday. I've got to loose some wieght so I can keep up with the skinny assed kid.

See you Sat.

Dave
rhodyguy
morning dave, there is a better carting track down in the puyallup valley. near where 512 becomes 410/167. there is a racing track for carts beyond the roy y midway to the ohop valley. for $5 i won't tell jerry about it laugh.gif that's cheaper than a $4g cart and trailer. see you sat morning.

kevin
John Kelly
Hi Kevin,

I'll be shooting by your I-5 exit about 4:45-5:00 am or so. If you want to go that early, we can hook up somewhere nearby.

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
JRust
Hey guys I don't want to encourage anyone to be real late or anything but I figured on arrivals beginning at 9am. Obviously we will not be turning anyone away who comes closer to 10am. We will be leaving for Parts obselete somewhere between 10-11. Should be closer to 10 but we will see how the morning is going! I will also leave directions for anyone that might arrive after we are gone! Just wanted to point out I figured we would have some arrivals after 9. Wouldn't want all us Porsche guys getting tickets for speeding wink.gif . So keep the speed down & let people properly enjoy the vision of our 914's pray.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
rhodyguy
jamie, that's why we are leaving at 5. should put us there with time to spare without going to warp 9.

kevin
JRust
Things looking great! See you all in the morning! clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.