Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1975 914 Roller $914.00 ** S O L D **
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ValcoOscar
Need space in my storage, time to part with this project.

Located in 90255 / 90621

Rather solid, but will need some metalwork. Rolls nicely.

What you see is what you get.

Clear Ca Title in my name.

I can deliver within 50 miles for $99.14

Tires hold air

O
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=853
746]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=853750]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
ValcoOscar
I found a nice dry straight hood and rear trunk

NOW INCLUDED

beer.gif

ValcoOscar
Gotta go....

Adding a pristine engine lid with grill that has perfect Silver P O R S C H E letters

Plus, found a good gas tank.

O

rick 918-S
I am up to my ass in stuff to do right now or that car would be heading my way. Some one better not snooze on this one.
sixaddict
With hood, trunk, engine lid and gas tank, you are getting the car for about 400 bucks…..
burton73
Oscar is selling what looks like a very low rust car. I believe this a orange original color (Bright Orange is a very pretty car). and I am not sure that anyone will find a better deal if they are looking to build one now or in the future. Someone could just put it in inventory for the future, as prices are not going to be going down

Bob B
Hi Oscar, I'll take it, PM sent.

...and no, I won't be cutting it up, it's way to nice.
ValcoOscar
S O L D

Thank you all beerchug.gif
9144me2enjoy
Oscar if you come across another one like this one let me know. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.