Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Color code L13k
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Txbentleyboy
I have a 1976, code L13k. In looking to order some touch up paint I have seen the color named Sunflower Yellow and Summer Yellow.

Is this the same color with two different names?

Can someone clarify this for me?

Thanks!
ValcoOscar
Same color....

Try this for touch up paint

Enter your color code and select product type.

https://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/order-form.cgi

Oscar

Txbentleyboy
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Oct 4 2022, 03:39 PM) *

Same color....

Try this for touch up paint

Enter your color code and select product type.

https://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/order-form.cgi

Oscar

Thank you for your help.
scallyk9
L13K was called Sunflower Yellow through model year 1974, and became Summer Yellow for the '75 and '76 models. Around six years ago, I got a touch-up kit in Summer yellow for the yellow parts of my '74 LE from my local Porsche dealer after they had no listing for Sunflower Yellow. This particular yellow color is not the only color Porsche has done this with.
Txbentleyboy
QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Oct 5 2022, 08:11 PM) *

L13K was called Sunflower Yellow through model year 1974, and became Summer Yellow for the '75 and '76 models. Around six years ago, I got a touch-up kit in Summer yellow for the yellow parts of my '74 LE from my local Porsche dealer after they had no listing for Sunflower Yellow. This particular yellow color is not the only color Porsche has done this with.

Thank you.
StarBear
QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Oct 5 2022, 10:11 PM) *

Yep. L64K had different names through the years. The formula for the Porsche version was slightly different than the VW version. PNA doesn’t recognize L64K on its Proof of Production certificates - only M21 (miscellaneous Not Otherwise Specified).
914werke
Forrest Green = Zambezi Green
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.