Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD Lightly used 2-in 1-out SS sport muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cairo94507
Hi guys,

SS lightweight sport muffler, 2-in 1-out that came off my 6 is now sold. It may have about 4K miles on it and is a bit louder than a stock 6 muffler. It does not have a drone and that is a big deal on our cars. Ben's stuff is perfect, top quality- his welds are artful. Though I did not weigh it (forgot) it is probably 1/4 the weight of the stock muffler. The weight savings is right where you want it, at the extreme rear of the car.

This comes with a chrome rolled edge tip which has been stretched by Ben to fit the tailpipe, 2 SS spring-clamps and Ben's GT bracket. All you need is 2 gaskets and 4 bolts and you are ready to roll. What you see is what you get.

These are no longer available so if you are looking, this might be a good muffler opportunity.

Looking for $750 plus shipping/fees. No trades, timeshares, etc. I think that is a very good price for the lot.

Thank you for looking,

Michael beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
TTT beerchug.gif
roundtwo
A great deal from top notch guy. Ben makes amazing products too. piratenanner.gif
Cairo94507
Thank you Todd; I appreciate that. It is exhausting checking to see if someone wants a nice muffler. beerchug.gif
mb911
Great deal. What you running now?
Cairo94507
I am running a stock Dansk 2-in 1-out. I miss the sound of the SS steel muffler- it is a bit louder than stock at low RPM's but when you accelerate, it opens up nicely. My wife did not share my opinion.... beerchug.gif
Literati914
Ever considered a baffle insert like they make for loud motorcycle exhausts? I mean that could be a cheap solution to tame it to an acceptable level for the wife, and be able keep such a great looking muffler! Just a thought.

Cairo94507
That is a great idea, but that ship has sailed. Dansk is already on my car. The SS muffler is boxed and ready to be shipped as soon as someone buys it. beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
Thanks for looking everyone. Cheers, Michael beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.