Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars in the Canyon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
campbellcj
Wondering if anyone else is heading out to Chino for Cars in the Canyon tomorrow? I'm planning to and it'll be my first one. I signed up for non-judged display parking partly cuz I probably won't stay more than a couple hours. Most likely bringing my 997 not the 914.
Brian Fuerbach
Going without the 914. We went last year and I have to say that it was one of the best car shows I have ever been to. Quality cars, air museum and no riff raff. Classy show all the way.
Steve
I went last year. The planes were really cool.
Tomorrow I’m doing the Oscar breakfast drive over the 74.
KELTY360
QUOTE(Brian Fuerbach @ Oct 7 2022, 12:26 PM) *

Going without the 914. We went last year and I have to say that it was one of the best car shows I have ever been to. Quality cars, air museum and no riff raff. Classy show all the way.

What is riff raff?
Brian Fuerbach
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Oct 8 2022, 06:49 AM) *

What is riff raff?

Sketchy people.
pete-stevers

What is riff raff?

Anyone driving a 914 is usually Riff Raff! happy11.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Oct 9 2022, 03:25 AM) *

What is riff raff?

Anyone driving a 914 is usually Riff Raff! happy11.gif

agree.gif

bye1.gif Hi Steve, long time no see.
914-300Hemi
I was there yesterday without the 914. It was a great show with a great variety but less cars this year because of Luft events.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.