Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 engine sheet metal group buy?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
How many would be interested in a group buy on engine sheet metal. I am doing another run of the sheet metal though this set will be improved from previous sets. Attached is a screenshot of my website. If you’re interested post here. Thinking somewhere in the 380 to 420 range shipped depending on interest.

Click to view attachment
mepstein
smilie_pokal.gif
nditiz1
That's a very good (enticing) shipped price.
B3owulf
I am in.
pete-stevers
I will take a set
racerbvd
Interested beer3.gif
mb911
Looks like between here and Facebook I have 12-15 interested. Hopefully $400 shipped and will likely ship the end of the year now.
T.Rick6
That's an awesome deal; I'd be in if I didn't already have a set.

We need a group buy on the oil cooler hard lines that run along the drivers side from the T-stat to front oil cooler Please. beerchug.gif Mabey a feeler on how many would like this both here and FB ??

Todd
mb911
QUOTE(T.Rick6 @ Oct 10 2022, 06:31 AM) *

That's an awesome deal; I'd be in if I didn't already have a set.

We need a group buy on the oil cooler hard lines that run along the drivers side from the T-stat to front oil cooler Please. beerchug.gif Mabey a feeler on how many would like this both here and FB ??

Todd

Sorry those are NLA for the foreseeable future. took over 4 years to sell 50 sets with little margin on them.
JoeD
Ben I'd be in for a set.
mb911
QUOTE(JoeD @ Oct 10 2022, 07:42 AM) *

Ben I'd be in for a set.

PM sent
charlesmac
I'd like a set
Rockshredder
I have rust in my hellhole below the battery, most has been eaten out unfortunately. Does this cover that common area or rust ?
I will need a new battery mount as well,do you have anything like that ?
What ares does this cover specifically ? I am pretty sure. I am in by the way.

I inherited my dads 914-6 which I am going to do a full restoration. So I will probably be posting for some advice on where to go and who to use.

mb911
QUOTE(Rockshredder @ Oct 14 2022, 04:17 PM) *

I have rust in my hellhole below the battery, most has been eaten out unfortunately. Does this cover that common area or rust ?
I will need a new battery mount as well,do you have anything like that ?
What ares does this cover specifically ? I am pretty sure. I am in by the way.

I inherited my dads 914-6 which I am going to do a full restoration. So I will probably be posting for some advice on where to go and who to use.

No sorry this fits on the engine to seal against the chassis engine shelf. Maddog Motorsports use to sell a repair section for what your looking for and Auto Atlanta and restoration design sell all the stamped parts needed to fix you dads car.
Matt Romanowski
I'm in for a set.
jc73-914
I’m in, thx
mb911
QUOTE(jc73-914 @ Oct 16 2022, 10:56 AM) *

I’m in, thx

@jc73-914 send me an email with all your information. I get lost on these group buys unless I create a PayPal invoice to ensure everyone gets their products
mb911
QUOTE(Matt Romanowski @ Oct 15 2022, 02:16 PM) *

I'm in for a set.

@Matt Romanowski sent a pm. Please email me your information and will create an invoice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.