Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Puebloswatcop
Got my new door cards from 914 Rubber today. Just wanted to give a big shout out to say that not only are the door cards beautifully done, but I did not realize all the extra pieces to do a complete install would come with them. So I just wanted to throw out a personal thanks to Mark and his staff for providing such a great product and taking care of us all.
Can-Am
What he said!!!
speed metal army
Yeah
“Mikey”
Is the man. I still don’t know how he finds the time.

Mikey914
Fortunately I have good help from Scott, Lizbeth, and Mallory in my production and shipping. I'm currently working on a big new release. More to follow soon.

And yes we are the only vendor I know of that includes all the goodies (even the cage nuts are installed on the passenger side door, just like OEM).
gord
@Mikey914 - whatever happened to the group buy for these? I got a message from @Blake914Rubber back at the end of August asking about colour and material, but then I never heard back...
Mikey914
Blake had contacted all that had signed up with the information to place the order. Maybe there was some confusion? If so I will take care of it for you. Just PM me your contact info and I'll have Blake follow up.
-Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.