Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Tangerine Racing Website is
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
I just realized that my banner ad hasn't been pointed at my new website since I put it up a few weeks ago.
As a result, some of you may have thought I went out of business.
I've asked sirAndy to fix the pointer but in the meantime, here's the link:
New Tangerine Racing Website
jim_hoyland
Great web page Chis; The pictures really help.
mb911
Looks great.

I am learning how to update mine etc as well
914werke
aktion035.gif
r_towle
Wow,
Very impressive line of products!
burton73
good job Chris. LOOKS VERY GOOD

Best Bob B
Robarabian
Looks awesome!! I guess it'll be easier to spend my money now!!! smile.gif
Krieger
Looks really nice!
tygaboy
Not only a nice, new site. Most importantly, top-shelf products of the highest quality! aktion035.gif

I'm sure most know this but for those who haven't had the pleasure of working with, buying from or being supported by Mr. Foley, know this:

If you need it and Tangerine Racing sells it? Buy it from Chris. You will not be disappointed.

And yes, I put my money where my mouth is. My LS car features his raised rear pick up points kit and rear suspension raised shock tower kit (tall). I installed those myself and Chris was ALWAYS available and patiently answered my seemingly endless questions!
Chris also treated my trailing arms to his "cut and plate" reinforcement, along with a 911 e-brake cable adapter kit.

I can't say enough about Chris and his business. beerchug.gif
mb911
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Oct 12 2022, 06:08 AM) *

Not only a nice, new site. Most importantly, top-shelf products of the highest quality! aktion035.gif

I'm sure most know this but for those who haven't had the pleasure of working with, buying from or being supported by Mr. Foley, know this:

If you need it and Tangerine Racing sells it? Buy it from Chris. You will not be disappointed.

And yes, I put my money where my mouth is. My LS car features his raised rear pick up points kit and rear suspension raised shock tower kit (tall). I installed those myself and Chris was ALWAYS available and patiently answered my seemingly endless quesions!
Chris also treated my trailing arms to his "cut and plate" reinforcement, along with a 911 e-brake cable adapter kit.

I can't say enough about Chris and his business. beerchug.gif

Oh I need to do that as well for my trailing arms
SKL1
Looks good! Another satisfied customer... and 914 owner for 52+ years!
Van B
Not working for me. But my firewall here at work requires websites be categorized. So if it's uncategorized, it will get blocked.
GBX0073
Chris New Site looks great !!!!
Outstanding Products from Chris
The candy store for 914 owners
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Van B @ Oct 12 2022, 01:11 PM) *

So if it's uncategorized, it will get blocked.

I don't know what that means. I at least added SSL this time.
Van B
QUOTE(ChrisFoley @ Oct 12 2022, 04:15 PM) *

QUOTE(Van B @ Oct 12 2022, 01:11 PM) *

So if it's uncategorized, it will get blocked.

I don't know what that means. I at least added SSL this time.

Nevermind, Air Force firewall is blocking it for some other reason. You're set up correctly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.