Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 project in NorCal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
MarClaar
Hey there people,

Im looking for a project car within reasonable driving distance. I’m in grass valley area but would be willing to drive a little ways to pick something up.

I’d like pre74 and my ultimate goal is to try and do a subie swap and make a daily out of it. Thanks for looking.
Front yard mechanic
QUOTE(MarClaar @ Oct 13 2022, 05:35 PM) *

Hey there people,

Im looking for a project car within reasonable driving distance. I’m in grass valley area but would be willing to drive a little ways to pick something up.

I’d like pre74 and my ultimate goal is to try and do a subie swap and make a daily out of it. Thanks for looking.

A subaru swap isn’t a good fit for an amateur but good luck in your search !
JeffBowlsby
I will have a decent 1974 2.0L ready in a few weeks. Car is located in the east bay.
mepstein
welcome.png
MarClaar
QUOTE(Front yard mechanic @ Oct 13 2022, 09:17 PM) *

QUOTE(MarClaar @ Oct 13 2022, 05:35 PM) *

Hey there people,

A subaru swap isn’t a good fit for an amateur but good luck in your search !

I’m a dreamer biggrin.gif and slightly above amateur
roundtwo
Pm sent. Todd
roundtwo
Click to view attachment

The roller I’m selling.
Bay Area, CA.
Cairo94507
Man, the gaps on that front end look nice.... beerchug.gif
PWS1205
QUOTE(roundtwo @ Oct 15 2022, 08:43 PM) *

Click to view attachment

The roller I’m selling.
Bay Area, CA.

@RoundTwo - PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.